Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth movie, follows a declining movie star (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his stunt double (Brad Pitt) through the last golden days of Hollywood in the late 1960s. (Above, a party at the Playboy mansion.) The film, which also features Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning and James Marsden, is jammed with pop-culture references and tributes to Los Angeles landmarks, and outlandishly reimagines the Manson Family murders.Continue reading “Movies worth seeing in theaters – August 2019”
- Assembled Kotobukiya Zoids Hmm 001 Shield Liger
- Long Pop Warhammer Mordheim Hired Ogre Bodyguard Well Painted
- Qingdao Cultural Textbooks Mad Max2 Interceptor Super Detail Car Truck
- VINTAGE STEIFF MINIATURE SITTING TIGER 4 EXCELLENT CONDITION
- Hot Toys 1 6 Deadpool 2 - Deadpool MMS490
- HULK MARVEL ARTFX PREMIER PVC 1 10 KOTOBUKIYA
- Marusan Maruzan Ultra series Ultra Seven 450 50 anniversary Reproduction Ver...
- Generation Toy Gravity Builder Set of 6 Figures Megasorry 3rd Party Masterpiece
- Brooklin Models BRK 17 Studebaker Champion Starlight Coupe grey 1 43 in OVP
- Ewoks vintage star wars figuers
- Vw Scirocco 1 de Minichamps IN 1 43 green de Vipère 430050425
–TIM GREIVING in Los Angeles Times
Films like Blackboard Jungle (1955) pioneered the popular music soundtrack, and The Graduate (1967) was scored with Simon & Garfunkel songs, Greiving writes, but Easy Rider first demonstrated the break-out appeal of a “song score” to a youthful movie audience.Continue reading ““Easy Rider not only helped define the counterculture … it also revolutionized the movie soundtrack.””
Documentary filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker, creator of Don’t Look Back, the black-and-white, cinema verite film that chronicles Bob Dylan’s 1965 tour of the U.K. Pennebaker died August 2 at age 94.
Quoted by Randy Lewis in Peugeot Ds E-Tense Salon De Geneve 2016 Green Met NOREV 1 18 NV181700 MiniatureContinue reading ““Don’t Look Back is a kind of fiction, but it’s Dylan’s fiction, not mine. He makes it up as he goes along.””